How to start the cooperation with FCR
1. FCR provides potential clients with information about the conditions and agency fee structure.
2. To start co-operation FCR requires
company details as: - company name and address
- contact person - telephone, fax number
- identification number of the company
and information concerning client's vacancy:
- the name of the position and whom is reporting to
- requirements concerning the level of education,
the length of working experience, skills - language,
typing, P.C. specific working specialisation, etc.
- job specification
- the scope of responsibilities
- starting day
- the salary range
3. FCR will supply the client with suitable candidate's C.Vs. According to the client's response and instruction FCR will arrange interviews with selected candidates.
4. When a client completes the selection process,
FCR will take care of
rejection of unsuccessful candidates.
The client will advise FCR of name of the selected candidate, starting date and salary. FCR will issue the invoice based on agreed fee conditions.